- President of the Arab Council for Childhood and Development (ACCD)
- President of the Arab Gulf Programme for Development (AGFUND)
- Chairman of the Prince Talal International Prize for Human Development Committee
- President of the Arab Open University
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Center of Arab Women for Training and Research (CAWTAR)
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Abdulaziz bin Talal and Sora bint Saud for Human Development Foundation "Ahyaha"
- HRH Prince Abdulaziz bin Talal bin Abdulaziz was born in Riyadh in 1982.
- HRH Prince Abdulaziz received his early education in Saudi Arabia, under the supervision of his late father HRH Prince Talal bin Abdulaziz, and then continued his studies in Switzerland.
- HRH Prince Abdulaziz has an immense interest in numerous sectors during his specializing in conflict resolution and microfinance, and then HRH advanced his knowledge in the United States by participating in executive education programs at Harvard and George Washington Universities.
- HRH Prince Abdulaziz is interested in participation with youth, and his participations included lecturing at a number of international universities, including the University of Ankara, the Sorbonne University in Paris and the Arab Open University in Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, as well as Brigham Young University, American University and Robert Morris University in the United States.
- In view of the strong investment of HRH Prince Abdulaziz in humanitarian and philanthropic efforts, HRH has preferred the association with NGOs and non-profit organizations working closely with the National Council on US-Arab Relations "NCUSAR" in Washington DC and the Concordia Summit in New York.
- According to his global activities, HRH Prince Abdulaziz represented his late father HRH Prince Talal bin Abdulaziz in the events of the Arab Gulf Programme for Development (AGFUND).
- In 2017, HRH Prince Abdulaziz and his spouse established Abdulaziz bin Talal & Sora bint Saud for Human Development Foundation (Ahyaha Foundation).
- HRH Prince Abdulaziz was the Special Representative of AGFUND's President.
- The President of the International Saudi Presence Company.
- The Vice President of "Afaq" Investment Company.
- Former Honorary President of the World Summit on Internet Services and Information Technology of the Gulf Cooperation Council (WSITGC) in Kuwait.
- Former President of the Arab Open University Forum.
- Former President of Transpacific Broadband Group (listed on the financial markets).
Confronting the issue of street children read more
Combating Violence against Children read more
Supporting Civil Society for Children read more
Development of Child Culture read more