- Permanent Member in the Arab Childhood Committee, the League of Arab States.
- Member in the Arab Follow-up Committee on Monitoring the Implementation of the Recommendations of the United Nations Secretary- General's Study on Violence against Children, the League of Arab States.
- Member in the Economic and Social Council of the League of Arab States.
- Representative of Middle East and North Africa, NGO Advisory Council for Follow-up to the UN Study on Violence against Children
- Member in the Preparatory Committee of the Fourth Arab High-Level Conference on Child Rights
-Member in the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Member in the Arab Council for Gifted & Talented
- Member in the United Nations Economics and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- Member in the International Council on Alcohol and Addictions
The Arab Council for Childhood and Development (ACCD) is an Arab non-governmental development organization that has a legal entity and operating in the field of childhood under the presidency of HRH Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Talal Bin Abdul Aziz. ACCD was founded in 1987 upon the initiative of the late HRH Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz...read more