- Election of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
- Approval of policies and regulations that guide the work of the Council.
- Discussion and approval of the annual report and its recommendations.
- Approval of financial and administrative regulations that govern the work of the General Secretariat, as well as discussion and adoption of the changes and amendments required to these regulations as submitted by the Secretary-General to the Board of Trustees.
- Discussion and approval of the Council's work program and budget as well as the approval of the Action Plan for, periods not exceeding 4 years.
- Assigning the Council's comptroller, as nominated by the President, and whose report shall be discussed and approved every year.
- The decision-making in the Board shall be in consultation with and full understanding among the members with full weighting view of the Chairman of the Council in the case of differences of opinion.
- The Board of Trustees meets once a year at the invitation of the Board Chairman, who may call for meetings more than once if necessary.
The Arab Council for Childhood and Development (ACCD) is an Arab non-governmental development organization that has a legal entity and operating in the field of childhood under the presidency of HRH Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Talal Bin Abdul Aziz. ACCD was founded in 1987 upon the initiative of the late HRH Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz...read more