- HRH Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Talal Bin Abdul Aziz was born in Riyadh in 1982.
- HRH Prince Abdul Aziz received his early education in Saudi Arabia, under the supervision of his late father HRH Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz, and then continued his studies in Switzerland.
- HRH Prince Abdul Aziz has an immense interest in numerous sectors during his specializing in conflict resolution and microfinance, and then HRH advanced his knowledge in the United States by participating in executive education programs at Harvard and George Washington Universities.
- HRH Prince Abdul Aziz is interested in participation with youth, and his participations included lecturing at a number of international universities, including the University of Ankara, the Sorbonne University in Paris and the Arab Open University in Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, as well as Brigham Young University, American University and Robert Morris University in the United States.
- In view of the strong investment of HRH Prince Abdul Aziz in humanitarian and philanthropic efforts, HRH has preferred the association with NGOs and non-profit organizations working closely with the National Council on US-Arab Relations "NCUSAR" in Washington DC and the Concordia Summit in New York.
- According to his global activities, HRH Prince Abdul Aziz represented his late father HRH Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz in the events of the Arab Gulf Programme for Development (AGFUND).
- In 2017, HRH Prince Abdul Aziz and his spouse established Abdulaziz Bin Talal & Sora Bint Saud Foundation for Human Development (Ahyaha Foundation).
- HRH Prince Abdul Aziz was the Special Representative of AGFUND's President.
- The President of the International Saudi Presence Company.
- The Vice President of "Afaq" Investment Company.
- Former Honorary President of the World Summit on Internet Services and Information Technology of the Gulf Cooperation Council (WSITGC) in Kuwait.
- Former President of the Arab Open University Forum.
- Former President of Transpacific Broadband Group (listed on the financial markets).
ACCD is an Arab non-governmental organization that has a legal entity and functions in the field of childhood. ACCD was established in 1987 upon the initiative of HRH Prince Talal Bin Abdul Aziz, the ACCD's President, and a resolution issued by the Arab League’s Conference on “Childhood and Development” that was held in Tunisia in 1986… read more